ASMCUE LINK Travel Award
- Create and facilitate opportunities for increased exposure to and success in emerging and interdisciplinary areas of the molecular, cellular, and microbial biosciences
- Identify and build connections between researchers and undergraduate faculty to advance interdisciplinary scientific research and student learning
The program provides up to $1,500 for scientists actively engaged in research to attend ASMCUE. Researchers who wish to identify and connect with faculty (present and future) working primarily with undergraduate biology students (many from community colleges and primary undergraduate institutions) should apply for this award.
- Active research scientists engaged in NSF research priorities
- Active research scientists interested in developing collaborations with undergraduate faculty (present and future)
Deadline for Application:
Applications and deadlines available after January 1, 2014 for 2014 ASMCUE
- Potential to broaden participation in STEM research and education
- Commitment to broaden participation in STEM research and education
- Potential to collaborate in areas with differing disciplinary expertise and networks
- Commitment to collaborate in areas with differing disciplinary expertise and networks
- Potential to collaborate, contribute, and lead
Click here to see the 2013 ASMCUE-LINK Travel Awardees.